Porch Session Blend
This variant is currently sold out
This blend and roast profile was specifically designed for cold brewing to maximize extraction potential and balanced flavor. This is a medium roast with sweet notes of milk chocolate, caramel and coffee cherry. Brew it hot, brew it cold, it's good all around.
Our Recommendations for making cold brew:
Brew Ratio: 12oz coffee per 1 gal of cool fresh water
Grind: Medium-Course (French Press)
- Combine coffee and water in preferred cold brew maker (we like Toddy and OXO)
- Make sure to gently stir/fold the coffee into the water breaking up all dry clumps
- Let steep at least 16 hrs, we prefer 24-32 hrs total
- After steeping, let the liquid fully drain
- E Voilà! You have an amount of cold brew concentrate ready to pour over ice, or mix with a little cream and syrup for refreshingly sweet treat.
- The concentrate will store well in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Want to Class it up? Try mixing a Cold Fashioned
about 6oz cold brew concentrate
1/4 oz simple syrup (we prefer Pink House Alchemy Cardamom)
2 dashes aromatic bitters (we like Pink House Bitters)
Build drink in rocks glass filled with large ice cubes. Stir to mix and chill. Garnish with orange peel and amarena cherry