Volunteer Tulsa presents Tulsa’s first Coffee Crawl sharing downtown’s artisan coffee culture. Support your action center and experience specialty coffee, brewing methods, and the local coffee scene helping energize downtown Tulsa.
Pick up your Passport at Foolish Things, then walk, bike, ride or drive the 1.1 mile Crawl route while enjoying food and drink samples, “Coffee Talk” and volunteer service opportunities at each of the seven coffee shops:
- Foolish Things Coffee Company, 1001 South Main Street
- Topeca Mayo Hotel, 115 West 5th Street
- Mod’s Coffee & Crepes, 507 South Boston Avenue
- Hodges Bend, 823 East 3rd Street
- Topeca Hyatt Regency, 100 East 2nd Street
- Joebot’s Coffee Bar, 119 South Detroit Avenue
- Chimera Cafe, 212 North Main Street
Visit other restaurants and merchants along the Crawl route in either a 9a-Noon or 1-4p session. Complete your Passport and be eligible for prizes!
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.